Farmhouse Dough Bowl Candle/Coffee Bean/Soy Candle/Housewarming Gift/R
Popular dough bowl candles are perfect for any occasion or any décor. These 100% natural soy wax is carefully poured in hand-carved small wood dough bowl (bowls will vary slightly in color and size).
This bowl can be easily reused after the candle burns down. Just wash with hot water and reuse for a decorative item or you can purchase the dough bowl wax refill kit to make a new candle. Easy to follow directions.
These bowls are beautiful as gifts and are fragrant the moment you unwrap the candle. They have a unique ambiance to them and make a perfect addition to all decors. These are perfect for special occasions. AND all the profits go towards our Transition Home to prevent human trafficking for at-risk girls and help them grow into flourishing independent women!
• Dough Bowl Size: 14 oz. Hand Carved Dough Bowls (from Kenya) Vary in Size. Approximately
9 x 5 x 2 in deep.
• Wick: Cotton (Lead and Zinc Free)
• Wax: 100% Pure Soy,| Vegan, Non-GMO, Kosher | Made in USA
• Premium Fragrance Oil
• Gluten Free, Phthalate Free, Non-Toxic, Cruelty Free
• Hand-poured in Joplin, MO.
• Always Trim Your Wick to 1/4″ Before Candle is Lit Each Time
• Burn Candle so Wax Pool Reaches the Bowl Edge to Prevent Wax Tunneling
• Burn Candle No More Than 3 Hours at a Time
• Keep Candle Away from Fans, Open Windows, Hot Surfaces, Children, Pets
• Never Leave a Burning Candle Unattended